Saturday 14 January 2006

World of stitchers

Lately I've been counting my blessings in certain way. Introverted, misanthropic me has noticed that all the sudden she seems to have contacts all over the world and there's also people she could call as friends even she has never met any of them.
I've never got along with women, but this odd race called cross stitchers has such a wonderful individuals in it's members that I can't do anything else but wonder.

My life hasn't been dancing on roses lately (on the other hand... it has been dancing on their thorns), but almost every day someone from world of stitchers makes me smile. And that is best thing you can do to other person; make one smile, even for a second. Sometimes that second is what changes the world and collapses Empires.
For me it has been, is and will be priceless.

Thank you all. Every single one of you. (Even those of you who don't know that they've made me smile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment