Tuesday 31 January 2006

Tiny needleroll exchange and stitching goals

I just got my partner's name, and I think I have found the design which I'll use, so tomorrow I'll have little S.E.X. at Silkweavers - magnificent excuse for shopping these exchanges (and anyway I've to purchase few things).

This will be my first needleroll so I'm quite nervous, and excited! Fortunately deadline is in the end of March (27th) so I've plenty of time to figure things out.

Stitching goals

While reading Svenja's blog I realized that it's really end of the month and time to check-in with my goals.

My goals for January were:

  1. Finish Valentine Exchange item!
  2. Send SEBE and SECE items!
  3. Stitch first part of the Silhouettes (Apparently Icy Blue).
  4. Finish Winter topiary.
  5. Stitch 5th part of Best Friends.
Oh, what a failure I've been....
  1. Finished, ready to be sent tomorrow
  2. Ready to be sent tomorrow. They'll be day late, but I've okayed it with organizer.
  3. Icy is not completely finished yet.
  4. Haven't even touched Winter (I think).
  5. Only started with that 5th part.
  6. Finished Welcome gnome as an extra (so I'm not that bad person anyway...)
Btw, thank you all for nice feedback considering mr. Gnomey.

Goals for February

  1. Finish Icy.
  2. Finish Winter.
  3. Start with Spring.
  4. Finish 5th part of Best Friends.
  5. Stitch MSAL parts in time.
I think they were there.

Help with feeds

I tried Bloglines, it wasn't for me so I decided to check Firefox's extensions if there were something suitable for my needs (I'm addicted to FF's extensions, btw) and found Wizz RSS News Reader 2.0.6. It was bit cumbersome to use at first, but after few days I'm very pleased with this. No need to browse million blogs, I just open sidebar and check is there anything new. And it has preview so mostly I can say beforehand do I want to read some entry or not.
Nice little toy, if you ask from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment