Saturday 7 January 2006

Cats and becoming mail

My mom bought radiator bed for her cats couple of years ago, and they didn't like it for some reason so she gave it to me just to try it - as my Siamese loves warmth...
Well, she likes it. And so do the boys:

As the angle isn't best one, here's better picture of radiator bed in use (none of my cats though):


(here's instructions how to make it yourself (seems to work only with IE)).

And when it comes to mail... Angela mailed me and told she has sent Mystic Dragon II for me so it should get here in the next week. She had also received her magazine (extra copies....) and loved those GASTs I sent her (as a 'sample'. She had asked from me how they're and I thought she should try them herself).

And rest of the day I will... stitch. I want to finish stitching part of my VE item. I really want to see it finished as I've gotten bit fond of it.
Maybe I have to do one for myself later... And that's what I need: more 2-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment