Sunday 29 January 2006

Social incompetence?

Sometimes I find it extremely difficult to understand my fellow humans when I interact with them. What makes it even more complicated is that I do understand why they ask certain things or act in certain way, but as I know that it's not only possible way I can't understand why people act like they do.
In theory I could behave like I'm supposed to, but it'd be behaving against myself.
Maybe I really think too much, as I've heard, but I don't understand why humans try to differ from other mammals so eagerly and still they act like any other mammal in their daily life.

Is it so bad to be an animal and admit that you live according to your instincts and not your sense? As IMO most things we do can be deduced from general behaviour of our fellow mammals. Most things we do have to do only with one thing: reproduction. That's why we're interested of looks of fellow humans, that's why certain physical features are more popular than others.
And I can't fit in. I can't fit in because I'm after intellect and personality. Cute face has never hurted anyone, but I prefer intelligent man over good-looking one any day.

Sometimes I'm not sure am I socially incompetent or is it human society which is. (It's me as majority makes the norm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment