Friday 13 January 2006

e-Bay

Stitchy friends are nice to have, especially when e-Bay wants credit card number from European me (odd, I'd say) and they don't accept my Electron... so I can't register as a user, but... Angela bid few designs on my behalf (in fact it was her idea, as she found two designs which were on my wish list and asked do I want to get my hands on them)

Look what I'm getting!

I'll pay her with magazines and we're both happy. (And even postages aren't lowest ones it's still a bargain for me.)

'The Kiss'

is my absolute favourite for one particular reason: In my eyes it's very vampiristic and I have always been fascinated by vampires. In fact I'm so called 'vampire dreamer'.
No, I don't dream to be one, but I see vampire dreams quite often and, to be honest, those dreams aren't usually distressing. But then... I see dreams of several kind of mythological creatures (those 'ugly' ones: zombies, general monsters, ghouls...) quite often and those are my favourites. Only G-d knows why and I'm not going to ask.
Anyway, my dream world has always been quite odd according to my knowledge and I'm sure that some shrink would love to get one's hand to those. But I love my dreams, no matter how freaky they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment