Tuesday 3 January 2006

Some goals for 2006

    Stitching goals for year 2006

  • I should finish Dan's chess board some day
  • 'Welcome' sign for my mom (from Vermillion Stitchery's Fantasy Bears series. Gnome to be exact, as she loves gnomes.)
  • Finish (and send) all current and to-be exchange items in time
  • Stitch few thingies to my 'adoptee' in Germany
  • Try some freebie from Châtelaine
  • Then there's Passione Ricamo's 'Topiary Sampler' which lacks 2½ seasons
  • 'Silhouettes' SAL @EMS BB
  • 'Best Friends' SAL @Linabear BB
  • Stitch Devil Bear's sister Angel Bear
  • Find suitable flosses and fabric for 'Alter Echo' sampler, decide will I translate it from English to Finnish (if so, translate it) and stitch it

    General goals

  • Enroll to university of Helsinki, which means:
    • Save enough money to be able to buy admission exam books in time
    • Contact that vocational institute I graduated from and ask few copies of my diploma (Yes, I have lost it...)
    • Purchase books in time
    • Make a studying schedule
    • Stick in that schedule
    • Keep my life clean from relationship related problems
  • Exercise - when possible
  • Contact rabbi (finally... procrastination is bad habit of mine)
  • "Don't be so harsh on yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment