Saturday 7 January 2006

New link; Hospitality Club

I've to admit that I have no actual experience about this yet, but because

  1. I like the idea
  2. I like to corrupt innocent souls
I've added link to my HC profile in to the sidebar of my blog.

From their front page:

    "...Our aim is to bring people together - hosts and guests, travelers and locals. Thousands of Hospitality Club members around the world help each other when they are traveling - be it with a roof for the night or a guided tour through town. Joining is free,takes just a minute and everyone is welcome. Members can look at each other's profiles, send messages and post comments about their experience on the website.

    The club is supported by volunteers who believe in one idea: by bringing travelers in touch with people in the place they visit, and by giving "locals" a chance to meet people from other cultures we can increase intercultural understanding and strengthen the peace on our planet.
    ..."

You're not obligated to accommodate anyone if you don't feel like it. There are also other options, like inviting lonesome traveller for a dinner or show around your home town.

So, in case someone is coming to visit land of Santa and needs little stitching & bitching session, I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment