Monday 30 January 2006

Cunning plans

Friends Gather BB has monthly 24 hour challenge (you choose a design which you could stitch in 24 hours and see can you do it) and I think that I'll participate those coming ones with... ornaments. Not to-be kept ones, but those which I'll send in the end of the year to misc. persons. It's a bit early maybe, but at least I can force myself to do those - even 24 hour challenge is not a competition, it's motivational thing. But as I'm procrastinator I'll need that.

And one more SAL in sight

Kristine from Dragonfly Stitches will have needlebook SAL in the end of February, and as I've participated two of her previous SALs and have loved both designs I'm participating no matter what. (This coming design will be only available for a week, and never again (as a freebie) after it so real once in a lifetime opportunity.)
And in case someone is interested, here's link to some of her designs - there's couple I'll add to my wish list.

Otherwise

I'm going to start with 5th pattern of Best Friends today (SAL at Linabear BB), as I've been delaying it far too long because of those ongoing projects. I'll have a mini rotation and I stitch this dalmatian and Silhouettes in turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment