Tuesday 10 January 2006

My innocent victims

Haa! I got poor Angela into blogging. Another victim.

And VE item is almost stitched. It has took more time than I assumed, but now there's only some backstitching left, and cross stitched line around the design, so it shouldn't take that long. Then I have time to stitch my Winter again (which reminds me: I should modify my topiary entries as I changed photo hosting service for SAL pictures as Albumtown sucks and doesn't seem to work like ever). At least I can have some progress with it before Friday which is starting day of Silhouettes SAL at EMS BB.
I'm organizing it so I think it's better for me to start it in Friday.

LNS

Maybe I should just believe that her customer service has gotten worse? I placed an order for few needles (well... yes) in Sunday and haven't heard anything from her since. And she still hasn't sent my Kreinik I ordered ages ago.
Apparently I just have to try my luck with some other online shop - which means ordering even needles from abroad as Finnish ONS's seem to be... disappointing experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment