Wednesday 18 January 2006

Some organizing

First of all: thank you all who wished me well (and byebye to my migraine) few days back. I'm still having it, but as this seems to be one of these ones who fade away after a week (or two) I just try to forget it. And it's better, at least I'm somewhat more functional than I was last two days.
And Jenna, it's always good to know your 'enemy' ("Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.") as it's easier to fight back.
I think this one came from last Saturday when I was helping bits_2_whole with her move. With naturally low hemoglobin it seems to be bad idea to carry anything or strain my body in general when I'm having my menses. I should have had something to snack also as I'm quite sure my blood sugar disliked that day - being naturally hypoglycemic and all...
But I wasn't aware of those things and now I pay for it. Bad luck, next time I know - if I only remember.

In fact I also had an announce to make: I made those lists I've been planning to (though I haven't done that mag list, but with that amount of magazines it'll take some time anyway), and I'll add them to my various links entry for future reference - and I think I'll add those to my home page later. But here they are, 'straight from the press'... links to spreadsheets:

And little free ad: OpenOffice to us who don't want to use Bill's softwares any more than we have to (as I'm Windows user... bad me).

And it seems to me that good old linking doesn't work in anonymous comments as well as it should, or it has (IMO it has worked last year) which is a pity. But still, my non-LJ co-bloggers, you can always leave your blog url while commenting. It just wont be working link.

No comments:

Post a Comment