Monday 2 January 2006

Beginning of the stitching year

I decided to at least begin with my Valentine Exchange item today, which means taking few measurements and doing some planning. I also have to prioritize this because I have one PTB I'm going to use with this, but I also need it in other project, but as VE has deadline...

I've waited for this moment, and I think that one reason for not start before today was that nice tickling feeling of anticipation. And of course I'm also bit worried will my receiver like it - even there's no reason why she wouldn't like it.

Shopping sprees

Placed an order... on Silkweaver's, yes (where else?). Though I couldn't afford to get those linen stitch bands I've been drooling after so long. I had to borrow some money from my mother last month and as I had to pay it back, I just couldn't...
Materialistic b*****d, me?

"I need bigger stash! And nothing else matters."

Guests

Holidays are over and Dan will be leaving in few days. My emotions are bit mixed. In a way it's great, as I like to be alone. But on the other hand... I have to admit that I enjoy being close to someone. Even I don't have deep feelings towards one (Of course I love him in a way, as I can't stop loving anyone I have loved).

No comments:

Post a Comment