Tuesday 24 January 2006

Kitty kisses and morning coffee

Handsome young man is sitting on my lap 'kissing' me and I've mug full of fresh coffee. Could you wish for more?

Stitcher's Alphabet

I got an idea when I woke up middle of the night... Wide linen stitch band. I just need to find place where they sell by meters/ yards/ what-evers.
I know that Silkweaver sells natural stitch band only as pre-cuts, and white per yard. But as I dislike white in certain sense (having white walls anyway) I'd prefer natural linen.
Of course I could buy white and dye it, but what would the colour be? Purple came into my mind right away, but would it look good?

Of course I could try to get wide basic linen from some fabric store and stitch on it using waste linen, but...

Decisions, decisions.

As mr. Gabriel sings at the moment:

    "...I said life carries on and on...
    And on
    Life carries on in the people I meet
    In every one that's out on the street
    In all the dogs and cats
    In the flies and rats
    the rot and the rust
    In the ashes and the dust
    Life carries on and on and on...
    And on
    Life carries on and on and on...
    Life carries on and on and on...
    And on
    Life carries on and on and on...
    Just the car that we ride in
    The home we reside in
    The face that we hide in
    The way we are tied in
    As life carries on and on and on...
    And on
    Life carries on and on and on
    ...

No comments:

Post a Comment