Monday 9 January 2006

MM; new meme

Oh yes, more memes!

Monday Madness

    1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take.
    2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006.
    3. List 3 hobbies that you have.
    4. List 4 gifts that you have received.
    5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room.
  1. If vitamins count, multivitamin every day - if I just can remember.

  2. 1. Stephen King's Wolves of the Calla (Black Tower V)
    2. Any of the Harry Potters I haven't read yet
  3. 1. Cross stitching
    2. Forum administration
    3. Reading

  4. In near future or ever?Anyway, gifts which have made me happy for a long time:
    1. Cat ring from Dan. Great middle finger ring ("See, cute cats, aren't they?")
    2. Acoustic guitar from my mother (in my 15th birthday)
    3. Drawing board from bits_2_whole
    4. The Big Book of Kitty Cats from my floss mom Debbie

  5. This one is not something I'm good in, but I'll try. This is great example of my household...
    1. Dim lights (candles make everything look beautiful).
    2. Open windows (those in walls, not in your computer ) for few minutes.
    3. Collect dirty clothes in to laundry basket, hide it.
    4. Hide dirty dishes in dish washer.
    5. Burn incenses (Sandalwood!).
I don't remember whose blog I found this meme from, but I've been receiving mails from Monday Madness some time, this is my first and maybe I'll harass people with these in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment