Saturday 21 January 2006

One of the best lines, ever

Goo-Goo Dolls' Iris has been echoing in my head few days so I gave up and now I have been listening City of Angels' soundtrack for few hours, and I just had to check can I find one Nicholas Cage's line from movie in question... I did, here it is:

  • "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."
    (Seth, City of Angels)
One of the best lines is movie history, if you ask from me, as it's so true.

That's only movie ever which I can't watch without crying in the end. Or during it. Really interesting movie in that sense. And if I recall correctly purchasing it was kind of an accident. It has been bought only because of my attraction towards mr. Cage.
Must-see if you're into crying and unhappy endings.

In fact I tried to sleep, but this soundtrack has kept me awake reminiscening and thinking. Mostly thinking.
And then I had to rise up because my blood sugar got low... and in a way it was good that I woke up: I got email which cheered me up. Sometimes you just got to love humans, at least some of them.

Btw,

I kitted MSAL (I lack few skeins, but they're coming to me before February 15th) and I can only say that those colours are delicious. Strong, muted(?) shades.

/me likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment