Tuesday 17 January 2006

Stash!

My Silkweavers came finally!

Lugana Stash-Pak #3 didn't contain that Victorian red which was the main reason for me to order it, but this one contained some nice (little) pieces to keep and to send (for example to my adoptée - in fact I've theme-of-a-kind for her parcels).

  • 32 count Belfast
    • Angel Blush
    • Lavender Bliss
    • Raw linen
  • Lugana 28/ 32 count Stash-Pak #3
    • platinum
    • pewter
    • lavender bliss
    • white
    • new khaki
  • Absolutely adorable limited edition 32 count Lugana (brown, but Wow!)
  • 22 count hardanger fabrics
    • mocha
    • celadon
    • deep royal
Have I ever mentioned that I love their Odds and Ends?

And to make this day even better... Cross Stitch Collection came. There's three projects which I could do without even considering twice, and I've to admit that those nursery rhyme designs (series of four, second part was in this issue) are also something I could do... but first I need few things, like suitable father and successful pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment