Sunday 15 January 2006

Election day, 'Icy Blue' and hosting changes

It was first round of presidential election today. Actual results will be published tomorrow morning, I think, but it seems that according to advance voting results Tarja Halonen may get re-elected straight from the first round. She got 49.6 % from those votes so if she has any wild luck there'll be no second round. Though presidential candidate needs >50% of all votes to get elected - in first or in second round. (We use two-stage election system.)

I voted for her, again, so it'd be a win for me also. And she's always better than her 'strongest' competitor who's from right side of political range, and I prefer left-wing president. (Interesting little fact, they're both lawyers by education)

Icy Blue

And because I've some real progress with my first silhouette landscape it's picture time:

Info:

  • Freebie from Classic Stitches
  • Designed by Michaela Learner
  • Stitched on 28 count black Jobelan
  • Anchor floss
  • Two over two
  • Stitch-A-Long in four parts (2 months/ part)

I changed SAL pictures back to Photobucket. It's not fancy, but it seems to be only which really works.

And before anyone asks: Yes, I seem to be unable to decide my blog's name.

*hits her head* Ah, I almost forgot: I've planned to add desperately needed DMCs list in my stitchy wish list after I make an inventory of what I have and what I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment