Thursday 12 January 2006

35 days. \o/

Which means that my cycle is really getting shorter (*knocks on wood*), which means that either my PCOs is really getting better () and/ or that daily rooibos fix really does what it's said to do (according to some sources. Official truth is that there's not enough research about that yet): balancing hormone levels. (Though I was unaware of that accusation when I found spiced rooibos)

Though there are still those frigging hormonal imbalances I hate. Once again I had to use my tweezers in the morning to pull few dark hairs from my upper lip. In fact it wouldn't be that much of a problem if I weren't this pale (I'm one of those who you really could call white) and if my body hair wasn't that dark.
And in the end I shouldn't even complain. I've excess hair growth on my upper lip only before and in the beginning of my periods. I could consider myself as a lucky b*****d.

Topiary

I've been stitching it yesterday and today I'll continue so I can promise some progress pictures later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment