Wednesday 4 January 2006

So, Dan left few hours ago. It was nice to see ("see"... he was here over three weeks ) him, but it's also great to be alone at home. In fact I should do some cleaning as... who knows, maybe I'll have someone to drop by some day. (As I may have mentioned: my life has been odd last 1½ months, and New Year's Eve was interesting.) Have to see about that though, but anyway it wouldn't hurt to do some cleaning.

I also found little something which seems to help with my PCOs related pains: rooibos. I have rooibos which is spiced with vanilla and it's absolutely delicious (if beverage can be that)(and as I ate some chicken I couldn't drank coffee as I drink my coffee with milk. Rooibos just needs some sugar with it and yummy).

When it comes to my VE item I've stitched about 1/3 of it. I'm surprised how nice it looks like as I changed colours of the flosses of original design, and those ones I use are quite 'candyish', but they look good together and IMO are just right ones for Valentines Day.

Btw, have I mentioned that this year will be great? Don't know why, but I just feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment