Thursday 19 January 2006

Entry for 'stolen' things; Questions about 2005 and other interesting issues

I stole this from Karin.

Questions:

  1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
  2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
  3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
  4. Did anyone close to you die?
  5. What countries did you visit?
  6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
  7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
  8. What was your biggest failure?
  9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
  10. What was the best thing you bought?
  11. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
  12. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
  13. Where did most of your money go?
  14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
  15. What song will always remind you of 2005?
  16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
      a) happier or sadder?
      b) thinner or fatter?
      c) richer or poorer?
  17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
  18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
  19. How will you be spending Christmas?
  20. Did you fall in love in 2005?
  21. How many one-night stands?
  22. What was your favorite TV program?
  23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
  24. What was the best book you read?
  25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
  26. What did you want and get?
  27. What was your favorite film of this year?
  28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
  29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
  30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
  31. What kept you sane?
  32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
  33. What political issue stirred you the most?
  34. Who was the best new person you met?
  35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
  36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year

Answers:

  1. Actually went to university admission exams (year before it went badly wrong because of my separation process). I also divorced, hopefully for the first and the last time in my life.
  2. I never make any resolutions so I kept them all.
  3. No.
  4. No.
  5. Estonia, twice.
  6. Close-distance relationship, job, some more money... and most of all: that student place in university!
  7. Hmm... I've made some new friends. And surviving trough last year was an achievement also.
  8. I don't fail as failing means regretting something and I do not regret - anything.
  9. Got new allergy (crazy cross reactive latex allergy).
  10. Anything I bought to grow my stash.
  11. My ex-husband's, I think. In fact most people close to me for reason or another.
  12. Hmm... Not appalled, but depressed in certain sense: Sol's.
  13. Percentage wise most of my money went to rent. But if we discard those "normal" expenses I'd say that most of my money went to... getting new stash!
  14. Hmm...
  15. Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good (Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie)
    • a) Neither. More contented though.
      b) Thinner
      c) Neither.
  16. As said, I never regret. Life goes on and past never comes back. No need for what ifs.
  17. See previous.
  18. I don't celebrate Christmas.
  19. No. I loved him already.
  20. None. None in... 7½ years.
  21. Didn't watch TV.
  22. I don't do hate. I can use my life better than by hating someone and destroying myself with my hate.
  23. Sounds odd, but all four books I read for university (faculty of Law) admission exam.
  24. There were quite many of those. And I can't remember any of them at the moment.
  25. Wanted many things, got less.
  26. New ones? I don't go movies that often so I can't say. I could name few older ones which touched me in a way or another:
  27. Apparently I was a bit blue on my 26th birthday.
  28. Place in university and/ or getting Sol here (but things went like they went).
  29. Black; boot-cut trousers, long-sleeved shirts. As usual.
  30. Cross stitching, blogging, cats... in case we can call me sane.
  31. None.
  32. Fertilization law preliminaries. IMNSHO government should sponsor inexpensive fertilization treatments for everyone, and not look into one's sexual orientation.
  33. Hmm... I prefer not to set anyone above anyone other.
  34. What I learnt? That I need mentally strong, contented man if I want a successful relationship.
  35. "...that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed/ that I would be loved even when I was fuming/ that I would be good even if I was clingy..."

And this interesting looking thingy I found from Sonja's blog.

You can find interesting links and memes just by checking every week's SBQ answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment