Thursday 12 April 2007

The Glass Tower

I don't understand why people are so fond of closing me in glass tower of adoration and sing me songs of my uniqueness and wonderfulness from down below. They seem to think that that is what I want, they think that life is great in glass tower, being worshipped by them. I tell you, it is not.
This seems to have become problem of my existence, only few really want to know me and respect me as a human who I really am. For some odd reason people don't want that, they want a guru from who to gain, gain, gain and never give, and for some odd reason I do as one. I don't want that. I rather am alone than surrounded by leeches. I rather have only few people in my life if I know that those people are not in my life to gain, but because they want to share and receive - because they really see who I am.

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment