Friday 6 April 2007

Sometimes it'd be easier if not be able to interpret one's dreams. And thinking of the dream now, I think I know why I saw it...
Shortly, skip the dream and go straight to interpretation part: I want to be accepted "naked" ie. as I am, with all the good and bad things in me. All the scars, all the smoothness. And I want to touch someone's soul, mind as they touch mine... firstly by accident, then encouraging it. Being invited to someone's life... (It's odd what kind of interpretations you make from sauna, eh?)

And why?
I was thinking of something yesterday... I am so afraid of being hurt that I close myself. And when I close myself, I avoid being hurt, but I also avoid being 'touched'. Because some touch with knives and not with their fingertips. Because some worship the idol, not the idea.
If I stop by see me as a shimmering spirit, not an golden idol, and caress my soul with your fingertips... it takes a while, but before you know this tree bears the sweetest fruits you have ever tasted.

I just hate to wake up crying... hence this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment