Wednesday 11 April 2007

And the stitchy post...

Firstly, Lady got new stash from Violarium today. (I'm She's quite happy that I she have has found Finnish ONS with good customer service. It's always nice to place an order and get your things next day (in this case mailing notification came three hours after placing order). )

Two skeins of Atalie's silks (Djerba (blue) and Lhassa (yellow/orange)) and piece of 40 count linen. You may meet these beauties later in some models of mine hers...

Secondly... it's a small world, and cyber space is even smaller it seems: Tracy, lady behind Ink Circles, who has also designed design I used for Linda's mini biscornu, had found my blog accidentally. How I know this? She left a note in my guest map. (And allow me to say that it still feels good when a designer whose style I like finds me accidentally. I think it is one of those things which never lose their glamour.)
By the way, while you are at it, check her new design 'I Still Do'.
/me likes. Now I just need to get married and stay married... Any volunteers around?

I have to admit that even most wedding samplers do not strike my fancy, that is something I could do - even it is outside "my style" in certain sense. Maybe it's just my mushy side revealing... (but then, I think I have said that I am marrying type in the end.)

No comments:

Post a Comment