Sunday 15 April 2007

Itsy bitsy teeney weeney little pol... Happy dance

Exactly 3,4 cm x 3,4 cm (1.35'' x1.35'') worth of secret happy dance.

You will meet this little thing soon, so stay tuned.
Silly thing in that project was that I accidentally stitched it with two strands on 40 count, which I have never done before (used two strands, that is) and it is not too bulky. It actually looks good: stitches are full and pop out wonderfully from the fabric.

In other news: I noticed that I had started my Monochromatic Exchange piece from wrong place so I had to restart it, but despite that "minor" mishap I am about half done with it after only one evening's stitching. I think it will turn out beautiful (and very springy/ summery, which is very appropriate noticing its send out date (May 14th)) unless I manage to mess up with its finishing.

Periphaeria is now almost ready for May launch, designs (four) are ready and sent to print couple of days ago. Now I only need to write them their individual pages, make a sketch of May newsletter and... we are ready to roll.

Now... I should prepare my RR logbook, pack the dragon with it and prepare my Mystery Exchange partner's parcel to go tomorrow. I am sure she will love it, I am very happy with how it turned out.

ETA 21:05 :

1., 4., 6. and 10. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment