Monday 9 April 2007

Happy Dancing Dragon

Migraine hasn't left the building and I haven't got that fourth model finished (though I have added instructions to my current models - I should just send them out to Jenna), but... Do you happen know what this is?

There are gaps, I know. Those are for beads, which will be added when dragons return home in the end of this year. After that my plan is to stitch simple border around every dragon with some metallic and finish them either as bell pull with loads fancy beads all around or then I will go with framing.
I know there's not hat much fabric around the edges, but you can always cheat and sew some scrap fabric around the edges.

Otherwise... 3837 is bit too close to the fabric's colour, but in general I am quite pleased with how Spring turned out - even it is yellow.
Honestly speaking: these will look about bazillion times better in person dragon than in that preview picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment