Monday 2 April 2007

It's dreadful to work on a model with finishing you have never ever done before. You know that basic form of the design is correct based on what you have seen, but when you turn the piece around your hands you can't believe that it would actually work.

Worst part is that you are still doubtful after making an example piece from plain fabric (Using rags for fun and profit).
This piece either makes me lose my marbles because of all the hours I wasted to it or then it makes me jump around like a lunatic just out of sheer happiness when I have finished it successfully.

I know I should be sleeping, but I can't... this piece haunts me. I have to stitch it to see which ending this project has. Fortunately I already have four models ready for the May launch, just in case this thing proves to be a catastrophe.

I remember saying that I stitch because it reduces my stress levels... as if.

No comments:

Post a Comment