Friday 27 April 2007

Plan for this weekend is...

Is short and sweet:

  1. Rewrite all the links and move Periphaeria's site to it's new domain (Keep your thumbs up that it goes smoothly.) - I have to abandon Sitesled, that darned thing has been inaccessible for a day now...
  2. Go on a date in Saturday. (Time of miracles is not over yet, it seems.)
I'll provide the domain when it's working (it takes from two to three days to work, according to my host).
Actually this was just making the decision earlier than I thought: I had in mind that some day I will register domain and get PD's site hosted by paid host. In the end it may actually be good turn as now I can combine everything under same domain: PD's site, blog, galleries... and I will probably have better shopping features at some point too.

And I get to learn all kinds of new stuff. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment