Saturday 14 April 2007

Stash

Fabric!

That reddish one is Silkweaver's Inferno (32 count Belfast, 13''x18'') sent by Dorothy who was my sender in Hand-Dyed Fabric Exchange at LBBB. Extremely suitable choice of name for a person who goes in several forums under ID of a female demon - and whose surname has to do with fallen angels.

And that white is 55 count (yes, 55!) Kingston linen, Act of Kindness (I knew this was coming so not so Random, even it is still as great) from Leena, my fellow over one addict.
I know she has plans for her piece, and now that I saw the fabric I think she can manage it. Heck, after seeing that fabric I think, too, that stitching over one on 55 count sounds like a great idea! (Did I mention that I stitched a bit over one on 40 count today? Only problem was that my needle was a bit thick, otherwise it was sheer bliss.)
Must... resist... temptation...

And... just to shock you all: I have been stitching! Someone else's design for a change. Which made me think... is it just my depraved mind or does this look a bit "questionable"?

(Maybe I just need a relationship, or a good FWB... or life, or... I think I could settle with relationship - having all advantages of FWB and some more.)

Speaking of which

...relationships that is.
It's night and air is smelling like summer (I am sitting on the dock of the bay balcony door (got to love laptops) and that always reminds me of those little things I miss.
At nights like this Dan and I used to go out for a walk and talk, talk and talk. Before the end those were probably the best moments we had.
Don't get me wrong, I don't miss him or our marriage, I miss those nightly walks with someone I love, with someone who gets me.

Sometimes the need of being understood, being adored and loved as I am, overwhelms me, and it is also a scary thing... as I know that I have a "bad" habit to fall for about every intelligent man who gets what I say, those ones with opinions and nowadays even mental strength (my flaw in past was to love weak men). Or maybe I am just scared the fact that I give every single one of them equal opportunity, because in the end I believe in goodness in human kind.
As someone once said: ...your problem is that you are too kind, sweet and soft-hearted for human beings to understand. Which is not your fault, but theirs.

*sigh* Diamonds in world of pebbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment