Friday 20 April 2007

SBQ: Wagon or not to wagon...

This week's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Danielle and is
Are you on “The Wagon?” If so, how long have you been on and how “serious” are you about it? If not, have you considered it?
Luckily my stash is so small that even if I would jump in the wagon I'd have to make get materials for the designs I will stitch while wagoning exemption.
Though, now that I have alter ego I could easily jump on The Wagon if I saw it necessary, as my alter ego needs new stash all the time and I get my stash shopping satisfaction dose through her. Not to mention that she takes quite much of my personal stitching time which, obviously, means that I don't stitch my personal projects that much and therefore I don't use my personal stash too much. This leads to having no need to buy new stash for myself - only for the Lady, but she pays her stash herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment