Monday 16 April 2007

mondaysabitch

All In The Family

  1. Which member of your family do you get along with the best?
    My mother and my sister. I get along with both in different ways, but I can't say which one I get along better with.

  2. What aspects of your personality do you think are a direct result of the way you were raised?
    My...
    • curiosity.
    • hunger for knowledge.
    • love for literature and arts.
    • respect towards my fellow man - until they prove being not worth it.
    • fairness. (I have two siblings and we always had to share.)
    • honesty.
    • ability for abstract thinking.
    • tendency to question everything.
    • sense of responsibility.

  3. What's the stupidest fight you've ever had with a family member?
    Can't recall.

  4. Who in your family do you look the most like?
    My mother, though I would say I am actually quite good mix of both.

  5. Do you relate to the characteristics associated with your place in the birth order? (ie. Only children are regarded as being typically selfish and youngest children are often babied. Check out the Wikipedia article on birth order for further info).
    None. I am youngest of three, but I was never babied. Admittedly I have sensed that I am always that kid because I am youngest of us, but I won't let it bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment