Tuesday 10 April 2007

1300; Two things

Got kind of tagged by Angela:

Two Things...

... Names you go by: succubus/ succubia, Outi
...Wearing right now: Erm... do knickers count as two? It's plural....
... You must have in a relationship: Only two things? Trust (absolute trust, which, in my case is very difficult to obtain), acceptance.
... Favorite things to do: Dream, think
... You want very badly: my morning shower and coffee (I am politically correct here *ahem*)
... pets you had/have: you know my cats so less known... Santeri (aka. Santtu) and Vilperi (aka. Vili), my dear late rats.
... people who will fill this out: those two who do it.
... you did last night: floss tosses for Monochromatic Exchange, prepared few files for print.
... you ate yesterday: sour whole milk, crepes (I am excused, I blame my hormones).
... people you talked to last: As talk talk or type talk? Do cats count?
... Things you're doing today: laundry, 4 km walk
... longest car rides you have taken: Finland back and forth.
... Favorite holidays: at the moment... none.
... favorite beverages: strong, good coffee (I seem to like men men like I like my coffee) and raspberry mineral water.
Consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment