Tuesday 3 April 2007

Rewriting stories and ranting

Maybe it is just the fact that I am not a morning person, maybe it's phase of my cycle... maybe it is the fact that this world is dreadful place for an intelligent woman... even worse when you happen to enjoy of an advantage called looks.

Ugly duckling developed to a beautiful swan, but no one never asked was that swan happy in the end. Was the swan happier than the duckling because others though it was beautiful? Or was the duckling happier in the end because those who liked it liked it just because it had something to give personality wise? Tell me that mr. Andersen.

I was that duckling, and sometimes I can't help but miss it... life was so much easier.

I got some sort of enlightenment (even I have know it for ages) while reading The Cannibal Galaxy in bed last night (first one from my TBR list down *rolls eyes*): normal is the thing people want (even it makes them unhappy), hence they also act in ways which are considered normal.
To me there is no normal, it's a term created by society because people don't know how to spell common. And what makes it even more sad is that most people don't seem to be able to grasp the difference between normal/ common and absolute truth.
There are no absolute truths, there is no thing as normal (to continue....there's no unnatural (if something exists in nature it can't be unnatural, just less common)).

This place we live in makes sometimes so dreadfully sad. Even the stories you grew with don't bear closer inspection without losing their idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment