Tuesday 17 April 2007

In need of free stash?

One Star's Light Needlework Supplies and Periphaeria Designs are having a Designer Treasure Hunt from today until noon EST Wednesday, April 25, 2007. By answering correctly to five questions you may win some lovely new stash so don't hesitate, click this link right now!

Happy dancing

My Monochromatic Exchange piece is now stitched, so it's time for little booty shaking.
It came out beautifully even it's stitched with a colour I don't generally care that much for, but it falls under my partner's preferences - and, it does look good on that pale green hand-dyed linen. I will finish it later, as its send-out is almost a month away still.

And anyway it will be completely another story as I have never done stitcher's toy like that before.

Other stitchy things

Spring Dragon headed to Canada yesterday and my Mystery Exchange parcel headed to $DESTINATION, so at the moment I don't have that much obligation stitching to do, which is good.
Though I have thing or dozen I should start...

No comments:

Post a Comment