Sunday 8 April 2007

Life, stitching and everything...

I have not finished assembling that fourth model yet (it's about 60% finished though), reason being that I have had hormone induced migraine last two-or-so days and I just can't concentrate when my head is about to explode.
So, I have stitched little something (which I can't share yet), watched two seasons of Babylon 5 (again!), stuffed cats with roasted lamb (they love lamb (as you can deduce from previous entry) - apparently it's the strong aroma (can't blame them, that's why I like it)) and felt generally blue (though I am not going to complain: my cycle is and remains normal without any excess hormones. If two blue days per month is the price... who gives a damn when you can actually have some hope of being able to conceive some day without any treatments?).

Anyway, today has been rather good day, and I decided to give myself day off to get rid of this migraine completely. Day off meant: redesigning (and adding some new pages - and still I forgot the Exclusive Designs part!) part of Periphaeria's site (added flashy favicon too) and some stitching.

Spring has very captivating eyes, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment