Monday 16 April 2007

About Wolves and Demons

I saw my kindred soul online earlier today (actually yesterday) and initiated chat with him. It was first time in ages, but it felt like it had been yesterday when we met last time (15th of July, 2006 ~21:20).
We had a chance to say many things we haven't said, and admit few things we both still carry with us (after admitting it to him I can admit it openly: I still think of him, often, and he "returns" the favour). I dare to say that we both still love each other, and will always love. Sometimes kindred souls just can't be together because they are too alike.

I have been thinking about it since I came back from Bangkok and today I found words for it. The reason why we could not be is that we are parts of one soul which has been divided, and because of that we are, as Finns put it, like shirt and butt. We think same things on the same time, we get what other one means from half a word, and we adore each other... because we are so alike. Because we see, despite the difference of age/ origin/ sex/ history/etc. which should make us so different ([redneck] European woman in her twenties and Southern American man in his very late thirties can't possibly have anything else in common but sex... [/redneck]), ourselves in other. Because in each other we have someone who understands and does not judge.
Being so alike has probably been the reason why we fell in love (anyone remember this?). Our souls found their half and they wanted to stay, but this soul of ours consists of two alike power fields and in core level they can't be together. Or, to put it how it is, they can love each other only from distance.

That is the curse of some kindred souls. That is also our blessing in certain way.

Then, to the fatalist view: we met because we had to.
The thing is that I had just got over a breakdown after Sol dumped me in not-so-very-brave manner and W. had been broken by someone he had loved. (Something I can never understand: how someone dares to hurt someone so kind? Though, that may be the reason...)
As I have say he changed me to better way, he changed my viewpoints to certain things or broadened them. And Wolf... well, it took Hellfire, one Demon and couple of months of Demon's fiery love to get him back to the land of the living. To unfroze him, as he put it.
We met because we had to melt each other. To show each others that there is still hope in human kind. (You may have noticed that I don't call myself a misanthrope anymore?)

This connection between us will probably be threat to many, and it may cause problems whenever either of us finds a relationship. It takes a strong person to accept that two lovers can evolve to be friends who still love, adore and respect each other deeply.

On related, but slightly lighter note: I also heard that I am living proof of that beauty and intellect can appear simultaneously in one person. Though, it also makes me a paradox, I heard.
Nevertheless I can't help, but smile to that. We have to remember that he lived with me a month and he has seen more of me than most people will ever see... He also saw that person I was last year. If you ask from me I have matured to better since...

It was a good evening.

P.S. It seems to me that my Portuguese lessons may actually continue some day (beware, I will be fluent in Brazilian Portuguese any day now *grin*).

No comments:

Post a Comment