Sunday 1 April 2007

Goals: check and placing new ones

Yikes, it's April!

My goals for March were:

  1. Grid RR fabric.
  2. Stitch Spring Dragon.
  3. Participate SAT, stitch Loy Krathong's page three and start the fourth. Participated with a bit extended goal, accomplished about 70%.
  4. Rotate TWs, finish Futurecast (the dragon, borders will be goal for another month).
  5. Finish and mail Challenge #1 item. Done, and it has been received.
  6. Stitch one model (or two small ones) plus an exclusive design. Done and once again I exceeded my goal, here's the list:
    1. Warm tones...
    2. Epäsymmetria/ Asymmetry
    3. Green secrets...
    4. Something blue...
So, what is scheduled for April then?
  1. Stitch rest of Spring Dragon, send RR off to Christine in 15th.
  2. Finish all models before deadline.
  3. Stitch Monochromatic Exchange piece.
  4. Redo Periphaeria's site partially.
  5. Participate SAT with Loy - with March's goal.
  6. Stitch Egyptian Sampler as much as you can.
  7. Try to stay in rotation.
  8. Decide models for July launch.
  9. Play around with chanda_m's PIF piece. (I'm going to Helsinki in Tuesday and I intend to find suitable materials for it from there - or rest of them - I also might keep my eyes open for Christine's PIF materials (Christine, I have planned perfect piece for you..).)

No comments:

Post a Comment