Thursday 26 April 2007

Bad things... and good ones

As it goes, one reason to worry is never enough... I noticed in the morning that Ronja's left ear is not erect as it should be and took closer look at it: her ear lobe is swollen due infection caused by a scratch.
Next thing to do was to call my mother could she afford to loan me some to get Her Highness to the vet. Right after that I called the vet, and they advised that if I just can do it myself it probably heals with Betadine treatment.
So, off to pharmacy I went and now I am hoping for the best... As Ronja is a cat who has been bitten by a rat (pet rat though), actually said rat bite piece off from her ear (now that taught her to stay away from their cage ), with no further problems is all the sudden so fragile that minor scratch causes inflammation.

And then there's Neko who is old and stiff and spends his days by mostly sleeping... Even Seiichi seems to be slightly worried about his little brother.

FedEx
They actually made it five hours before estimated delivery time. And... loads of House, M.D.!

It may be good for Mr. Wonderful that he is on the other side of this globe, otherwise I'd have probably squeezed him to bits. (You see, I love mr. House - for many reasons, sentimental value added.)

More goodies

I was the winner of Mystery Blogger Challenge at The Robin's Nest and the prize was waiting for me in my mail box today (accompanied with Leslie's RR - her fabric is beautiful, it will be joy to stitch on)... Ready, set, drool!

I don't usually win anything so it makes this even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment