Monday 2 April 2007

Meme overdose

Monday Madness

  1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
    if it applies as such: City of Angels (aka. Bangkok) from 15th of June to 16th of July, 2006.

  2. Would you go there again? Why or why not?
    Heck yes!
    Nice climate, loads of delicious fruits, great cuisine, cheap cross stitch patterns... I may have mention that I liked it there.

  3. How many vacations do you take in one year?
    Depends on aspect of vacation. None in normal year.

  4. Where would you REALLY like to go on your next vacation, if money was no issue, and how long would you stay?
    If money, and cats, was no issue I'd go around the world. And knowing myself it would be a long, long trip. (All those museums and ruins to explore! Tons of bookstores! All that.)

  5. Do you put a little money aside each week (or month) to save up for your vacation?
    No. As I live from hand to mouth budget at this moment.

mondaysabitch presents Random Joy

  1. If you were given a blank canvas and watercolours, what would you paint?
    Canvas and watercolours? For some reason I doubt that watercolours would attach very well on painting canvas... If we skip the facts I'd probably just create an impression of my current emotional state with colours.

  2. Are you more likely to be someone's partner in crime or their conscience?
    Depends. Usually I am the conscience though due my overstrung moral fibers.

  3. Have you ever been to see a fortune teller or card reader? Were any of their predictions accurate?
    No.

  4. Would you sponsor a child abroad?
    Why not?

  5. What's your favourite youtube video?
    I am not into YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment