Tuesday 24 April 2007

Here be... kitties!

I received my Mystery Exchange from Dawn today! (Mine was received few days ago, but I will blog about it in 1st of May - you know why. *grin*)
She stitched me one of Britty kitties and finished it as a cute wall hanging, and added some great goodies: Teresa Wentzler's Castles by the sea and one skein of yummy V. Clayton silk.

Thank you Dawn!

Speaking of Wentzlers... I decided that I won't work on Egyptian Sampler before I get my printer as those working copies I have are not good enough quality and I just end up with migraine if I try to work from them.
Lesson learnt: never ask someone who doesn't cross stitch to take working copies for you - at least if you are working on a TW.

But, I did stitch a bit of the corner flower!

Cats

To fill your pictorial needs, brothers (they have same father) Furry (ie. Seiichi and Neko):

 

My little one (Neko) is getting old (his eight birthday is soon)... He seems to have occasional problems with his right back leg. It seems to be partially related to his moods (it has been dark and rainy lately and Neko gets depressed - he has always been my sensitive little one, but he seems to be getting more sensitive with age) and I think that rest of it is due his past overweight and how it affected his joints - but he is still fit enough to get on their scratching pole. ^^

It is evident: my little boys are old geezers even it was about last week when they came to my life as little kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment