Tuesday 17 April 2007

It boggles the mind...

I had an IM waiting when I woke up today, very interesting one. It seems to me that after one person dedicated one blog entry (after reading my entry inspired by his other entry) to me (aka. very special person) there has been minor havoc among those people who read his blog. Apparently because it was obvious that very special person in question is a woman and, excuse me for saying this, because most of the people who read his blog are... yes, women (and I would say also because person whose blog it is is rather nice specimen of human male *cough* in many ways).
In other words: little /me is forming a threat to someone (who I don't know, who don't know me) just by existing (on the other side of the globe) and knowing this man.

I don't do drama, but I seem to cause it sometimes. Ah well, it is difficult to be this evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment