Thursday 19 April 2007

l33t - 19 =

Just to prevent ultimate boredom in lack of stitchy pictures, as I am once again working on something I can't show you, let me represent you my most sacred, a place where I have two personalities in form of myself and Lady Periphaeria.

My personal working stash is on the left, and Lady's working stash is on the right side of the piggy bank.
Bookshelf and that little chest of drawers on the left are for stashes of both. (Those seaweeds in glass jar are there just because they made great background for one of my new designs while photo shooting.)

This is where I stitch, design, correspond, watch DVDs (note DVD player's remote in my cave painting pot (threw, decorated etc. by me, by the way - as are two other pots next to it (original, bigger image for better view): off-white for pens and pencils and that little dark brown one is my water pot (I use water instead of Thread Heaven))), drink excess amounts of coffee, drool over new stash... you get the picture.

<!--Those curtains (note that my desk is located next to outer wall, which also means that there is window (and balcony door) nearby and I hate bare walls next to windows) have been around three years (non-stop, excluding washing them) and I am still in love with them. I would consider buying new ones, but it's difficult to find as flashy yet stylish curtains in my price range.
Not to mention how limited colour selection is still in Finland. Apparently everyone else wants to decorate with pastels or white...

-->This is, at the moment, my favourite place in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment