Monday 19 March 2007

Yellow Blob aka. Stitch-A-Thon

As it took days to get over that killer migraine I didn't reach my goal, but I got the model and inner blob of the Moon stitched - which is an achievement itself because I dislike yellow, as all my regular readers know by now. (And someone told that floss that I don't like it: I have never seen as badly twisting DMC in my whole stitching life.)
Maybe we could add some fabric dyeing to my SAT achievements too. (I also found a way to get rid of those nasty white spots I had on that linen, and give even nicer hand-dyed look to my fabrics. It also explains why we always did that while I was studying, I never really understood the necessity of that thing before now.)

Anyhow, Loy before and after:

   

In other words: Nothing much, but then... that is about 2/3 of page three.

In addition to this I got something done on designing front, something rather... hmm, geeky, maybe. (It depends on your definition of geeky (I could name one person who would surely disagree with me over the matter..).)
And as it's suitably twisted I try to get it out in next design launch: fabric and floss are waiting, I just need to stitch two other models before getting into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment