Friday 16 March 2007

It's...

...Monty Python's Flying Circus time for Stitch-A-Thon weekend again, and, no matter how nasty migraine I have I will participate - one's got to have some priorities (and, as you know, I'd bore to death otherwise (for example yesterday my head was really killing me and I happily designed and stitched (mostly designed though, migraines give nice creativity boosts) because I couldn't stand resting due the slashing pain).

The Goal:

  1. Finish stitching the model I have been working on (it has gone dreadfully slow because of the migraine and the fact that I have been playing around with pixels more than stitched) - so, no picture of this.
  2. Stitch Loy Krathong's page three and start the fourth.
Page three contains the Moon, so if this migraine does behave even a bit I should be able to reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment