Tuesday 6 March 2007

Biscornu has landed!

Admittedly I knew who my partner was in TRN's Biscornu Exchange (one of the joys of moderating an exchange), but still it was as great to find a parcel from Renée waiting me in my letter box.
Firstly, she stitched me a gorgeous biscornu over one (one side if green and represents me, and other side is red for Renée), finished it as a fob and attached it to pair of scissors! (One can never have too many of those.) And... then she sent me some delicious Needle Necessities and little design by Blackbird Designs.

Thank you Renée!

Another exchange...

Leslie sent our partner infos for Mystery Exchange (at TRN) out last night and I have to admit that my plans changed. $NAME seems to have quite many $STITCHY_TOOLs on her wishlist so I decided to go with that and stitch one of my newer designs for her.
I have already found beautiful hand-dyed 32 count Lugana and matching floss from DMC's range... Pictures to follow... in the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment