Tuesday 20 March 2007

Dangers of tram rides

I don't know was it all about sleep deprivation, but I found it a bit spooky to sit in a tram in between of two men: a man whose aftershave (rarely used brand (around here at least) - smells heavenly) reminded me of A. and a man whose neck and partial profile looked exactly like my late grandfather's... build, hair cut, that shade of grey in his hair, cheekbones, eyebrows, eye shape... It was rather spooky (as my grandfather didn't have very common face).

And the things you still remember after 12 years of one's death. Things which make you miss said person. Things which remind you that you haven't had any dreams of him recently - which refers to rather stress free life. (He usually comes to my dreams when I need someone to watch over me, when I need someone to believe in me. (Honestly, I have become to conclusion that he's my guardian spirit. (I reason this insane thought with several little things.)))

No comments:

Post a Comment