Monday 5 March 2007

mondaysabitch

Haute Couture

  1. If you were meeting a blind date, what would you hope they weren't wearing?
    I am not usually too picky, but if guy would turn up wearing baggy pants (you know those "hip hop" style ones) or dirty clothes it'd ruin first impression succesfully. (One of the reasons why I dislike baggy pants is that I am buttock person... *grin*)
    Otherwise I don't care that much: clean and looks good on you is usually the way to dress on (blind) dates with me.

  2. What colour looks best on you?
    According to my own and general opinion: black. Which is good as that is about all I wear.

  3. What was the most recent article of clothing that you bought for yourself?
    I really can't remember. Probably some knickers.

  4. Do you have an article of clothing that is now unwearable, but you just can't seem to part with it?
    No.

  5. Did you see "The Devil Wears Prada"? What did you think of it?
    Haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment