Sunday 18 March 2007

It's spring alright...

...as I am having a nasty itch. I wouldn't have it if I was allowed to take my allergy meds, but as coming week begins with prick test and continues with epicutane I will happily itch and feel miserable until Friday. (Oh yes, another set of tests.)
I have also realised why grains are such a problem: it's all about my pollen allergy. It explains even my corn issues. (And I am not gluten intolerant. It's all allergic: I can eat wheat (without upset stomach, itching stills) if I take maximum dose of allergy meds - this has been tested with an innocent pizza which gave its life for science. Long live scientific experiments.)

PayPal

...or PayPälli as I lovingly call it in Finglish (you can translate it to PayIdiot as pälli is slang expression for an idiot).
They downgraded my account while I was out voting (parliamentary democracy is wonderful thing), I took an advantage of that and withdraw pile of virtual euros. Now... we just have to wait and see will that money actually move to where it's supposed to move. (And, I was pedantic little b*stard and gave whole $FIRSTNAME $2NDNAME $3RDNAME $SURNAME litany to the bank account holder (or what ever) box. Now they can't claim that the name doesn't match. )
Hopefully it happens soon as I Lady P. really needs to buy an external burning drive (my Lady's laptop's CD burner is getting old and blind) as I she needs to take backups of PD's info. (Currently I just move my Lady just moves her backups to bits_2_whole's (nerdy sisters ) server.)

No comments:

Post a Comment