Monday 5 March 2007

I am creating a monster... *grin*

Proud moment of the day: I attached new case fans (quite a bargain: two fans and postage only 9,40€) to my desktop's case all on my own!
You see, usually only person who is allowed to touch insides of my little 'puter is bits_2_whole, but as I won't see her before end of the week I decided to take my first step in my road to Real Nerddom and do it myself. And, shock and awe, it works still! o_O

Otherwise I have to upset you, no stitching updates, but I, or rather my alter ego, had some lovely S.E.X. (at One Star's Light and at Sewandso). Some luscious silks, 40 count linen and beads for models of a design series I begun today. (Can you see a pattern here?!)
Now both of me (Lady P. and snowprincipessa) are flat broke, but for a good cause.

And, I have been enabling one, still unknown, designing talent to get into the business... and it seems to me that she likes the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment