Saturday 10 March 2007

Don't you just love...

...those prewritten customer service replies?

I contacted PayPal's customer service because my bank account was in my old, and now deleted, account's files, and even I have deleted that account days ago I can't add it to my current account because PP's system claims it is in use...
So, to make me suitably annoyed I received email from PP where they adviced me to delete my old account, and guided how to do it... But, I had clearly stated that I already have done it.

Is it that difficult to actually read what your customer tries to tell you?

Of course I could always be mean and just simply open a new bank account. It'd save great deal of fuss, taking that I choose either one of the banks which have their offices in my suburb...

No comments:

Post a Comment