Friday 16 March 2007

PayPal, can you actually love it?!

Once again I love my PayPal account... not.
It just occurred to me that in order to withdraw funds from Periphaeria's PayPal account to my bank account owner's name in both of them have to match, and as both of my bank accounts are under my name (simply: Periphaeria Designs is not a company - yet - therefore I can't open a business account for it (and I can't make it a company before I can more or less live with its profit - hence the freelance status) and my PayPal is under PD's name we have a problem... so, I had to request downgrade from Business to Premier.

And I just thought of something... as they want the names to match will $FIRSTNAME $SURNAME match be enough or do they want the whole $FIRSTNAME $2NDNAME $3RDNAME $SURNAME thing I have in my bank's files?

I'm off to write some stupid questions to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment