Friday 9 March 2007

Good morning

Considering entry with SBQ... I have had one slogan in my mind lately, due this continuous high I am having... Who needs drugs when you can design?
You know, I feel like I was in love - and admittedly I spend as much time with my software than I'd do with a SO if I had one... But I like it up here in the clouds.

I'm beginning to sound like that person who I was with Wolfie, don't I? All this gushing (but I think it was I who said that she misses that person, I got what I wished for)...
(Talking of Wolfinho... it's almost a year since he popped to my life. Silly thing. (I think I have to harass him a bit one of these days. *evil grin*))

Skin Care aka. She knew what she was talking of...

When I had my first appointment at Skin and Allergy Hospital I had a chat with one nurse (as mentioned) and when I complained about water's drying effect she said that I should consider buying bath oil and rub it to my skin when showering, to prevent my skin from drying excessively during winter months, and it seems to me that she had an idea in that advice. I bought a bottle of bath and massage oil last time we made our regular cosmetics order from Dermosil and have used that stuff for couple of times already. It really makes the difference. My skin is actually soft after shower and I have no need to run to closest moisturiser container right away.
I just hope my skin won't develop problem on the sesame oil that stuff contains...

No comments:

Post a Comment